What the course covers:
- The concept of “complexity”: Why conventional planning is no longer effective.
- A functional model of the human brain: How we use our brain, and the role it plays in decision making.
- The DNA of strategic thinking: The key elements we need to understand in order to master thinking and decision making.
- The concept of strategic intuition: How we use insight and intuition to make better strategic decisions.
- Analysis vs insight: How to use both analysis and insight to build better strategies and make more informed decisions.
- Why can’t we see the future?: The special challenges of setting strategy in an uncertain world and how we can improve our strategic thinking in these difficult circumstances
- Scenario thinking: Planning for an uncertain future.